Monday, September 22, 2008

All Hyped Up With Nowhere to Go.

I went for a walk nice and early this morning. Well early for me being 7:30am. I have to be back before the sun gets heat in its rays and trys to scorch my roaccutane sensitive skin. Why didn't i take up walking two months ago in winter when the sun was less intense. Who would have thought that i would actually be looking forward to going for a walk. I walked the streets for nearly a hour and a half today. Its nice to be listening to my music as i walk and its also nice to daydream. I think thats why i like walking because it gets me out of my confined little space and into a daydream world where I am fabulous, fit and totally the opposite of everything i am. It also gets rid of the cabin fever that i have because i always seem to be at home.
Home. It is so insufferable at the moment, so claustrophobic. So go out I hear you say. Where? I am so bored with life that shopping centres don't interest me, i can't get into any books from the library, I am too uncoordinated and fearful to take up a sport, restaurants don't interest me. Everywhere is just that same dull shade of grey. And it upsets me when i do go out to realise i have no where to go and that i eventually have to turn around and come home. But I know that Lord Stinkypants will be waiting patiently (albeit sleeping) for me to return...so i can supply more food.
On a different note i am surprised at how many shows i will be watching over the coming week on free to air tv. I have cable but lately there has been nothing that i want to watch. Its so frustrating, i can't even find a show that i am half interested in watching. Let me state for the record that i am not someone who zombies out in front of the television for 12 hours a day but i do watch television in the evening from 7 to 10 (most nights) I like it because i can switch off thinking for a while. Stop the record of thoughts playing in my head over and over and over and over.
The days seem to go by so slowly.

1 comments:

Aurora September 22, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

hi
i agree with so much in this
i can only walk if i have music because i dont like being left to my own thoughts

this too:
Home. It is so insufferable at the moment, so claustrophobic. So go out I hear you say. Where? I am so bored with life that shopping centres don't interest me, i can't get into any books from the library, I am too uncoordinated and fearful to take up a sport, restaurants don't interest me. Everywhere is just that same dull shade of grey. And it upsets me when i do go out to realise i have no where to go and that i eventually have to turn around and come home.

except i really like restaurants and embarassingly fast food these days! food is my friend :/ but not a vice i recommend getting into. atleast tv doesn't make you fat, or atleast not directly.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP