Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well you know that the pickings on television are slim when you find yourself watching a program called Psychic Kids. I think it is horrible that these people are exploiting peoples pain - this father is obviously in pain over his missing son and the idea that they can give him false hope disgusts me. If they were just taking money from people who come in for a reading or something that is one thing but to, urgh, it just annoys me. Feeding off peoples desperation. And know they have kids involved. Probably looking for the next John Edwards to make a packet off. I shouldn't be so cynical, perhaps its just the fact that there is nothing to watch on tv has made me cranky.
I went for two walks today. The first was this morning, down to get the local paper and back. Lost about half an hour talking to a lady walking two cute dogs; she obviously likes a talk so we were discussing all sorts of thing. I couldn't make my escape politely enough. When i finally got away my body had obviously cooled down because my calf muscles hurt so much and i felt stiff. Plus the battery died in my Iriver. I had to walk up my street with nothing but the thoughts in my head. It was the longest walk of my life.
I kind of bummed around today; spent most of it surfing. I tried to watch a video but wasn't really into it, tried to have a nap but wasn't really tired. I was actually checking the time waiting for it to be around 4pm so i could go for another walk. I just wanted to get out of the house and its the best way to do it. I couldn't go early because it was a hot sunny day and i would burn to a crisp (or rather add another million ugly freckles to my body). This time i went a different way - the other side of the town from the way i usually went. It was nice as half of it had designated pathways so i didn't have to dodge the traffic. Its scary how fast some cars are going in a 60/70km zone.
I had a follow up appointment with Dr KJS; it was a bit lackluster. There has not been a major upheavel, which is probably my fault and i expected nothing less,however its still kind of offputting. I don't feel the buoyancy or the elation that i felt when i left last time. But as they say this is just the beginning, my life starts now. Actually tomorrow as its late and i don't have anywhere to go.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP