Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Am Actually Annoyed That It Is Raining Right Now

Although it is a relief from the hot weather of the last two days, I am annoyed that it chose to start raining an hour before i usually go for my afternoon walk. I was so looking forward to listening to my music and zoning out in fantasy daydream land. Beats sitting on my butt at the computer trying to come up with ideas to look at. But I can't because its raining. Well kind of anyways. More halfheartedly than anything but the ground is all wet and slippery and the sky is gun metal grey. I must admit outside looks kind of nice in the wet. You can smell the rain in the air, and all the grass and leaves are glistening green which really stands out against the grey sky.
So in my virtual surfing i have been checking up on one of my two style idols, Milla Jovovich. Not a good idea as she is currently over in Paris doing the rounds of the spring summer 2008 shows. Lets See..... Chanel, Christian Dior, Jean Paul Gaultier, Givenchy, parties, premieres, gala exhibitions. Nice work if you can get it. And oh how i wish i could. Wearing designer clothes, sitting front row and watching all the glorious clothes, people clamouring to take your photo, doing the blog rounds in the who-wore-what posts. Let's see what have i done in the last three days, the same three days as Milla above: went shopping and bought some work outfits from target, bought new headphones for my IRiver, perused the fashion magazines at Borders in the hope that Lucky is out (its not yet), sat in bed surfing the net, exercised, slept and went to Centrelink to talk about my Activity Agreement. WooHoo. Who needs the glamour and the glitz, it's all right here.
I'm hungry but I don't know what i feel like.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP