Monday, October 6, 2008

"Oh Yeah, Don't Drive On The Railroad Track."

"Eh Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
Bill Murray played such a good part in Groundhog Day. Its like it was tailor made for him. I know the paragraph that the above two lines came from off by heart and I can literally see them driving along the railroad track, bumping up and down over the planks. The movie was on cable not long ago and i happened upon it at this part (unfortunately i have seen GD so many times I am actually sick of it), and of course said the lines word for word. My mother thought it was amazing that i could remember that. Perhaps thats an explanation why i can't remember anything i learnt in Year 12 maths.
Now perhaps if Bill Murray was our maths teacher.....

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP