Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Woah I Have Really Dropped Off

Guess its because i haven't actually been doing that much to talk about. Besides learning the piano - stupid thing who knew it would be that hard :P

Lets see, well I guess the most momentous thing in my life at the moment is that i finally got another temp job - no previous employee to snatch it away, in fact the smell of slight desperation permeated the air at my interview. If you can call it an interview, more like an informal chat that lasted about 10minutes. And to think I spent all that time on my hair and makeup. And I even did my eyebrows. My hairdresser did my eyebrows for me on the weekend and I love them. I know that sounds strange and a little bit vain, but if you have ever gone through having shapeless eyebrows that you don't like to nice ones that have some shape without being stick thin then you will know exactly what i am talking about. They are the best i have ever had them, and my hairdresser doesn't do them professionally. All those different beauticians and professionals and i got the best one in the kitchen of my hairdresser sitting in her $28 eBay barber chair. I really should get her something as a thank you. Now where was I... oh yeah the job. I started today; i only found out i got it yesterday afternoon. I kind of feel like my time off is unfinished, like there are some loose ends to tie. Not that there are really, I guess i just didn't get the whole wind down that i am used to when i know that i have to go to work in the next couple of days. Don't get me wrong, i would prefer not to be working but i could use 8 weeks worth of money so i can't say no. I miss buying stuff. Although i know i can't because mom says i have to save money for uni. Good old practical mum. I am an extravagant spender trapped in a family full of penny pinchers. So for the next couple of months i will sell my time for $20 per hour, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I have become more interested in makeup and hair techniques in the last couple of weeks (before my job when i had plenty of time to kill). You tube is a bonanza of how to videos, first there was piano lessons, now eye makeup and hair styling. Now if only I could get time to do it. I will have to make sure my laziness does not kick back in and bring my apathy back with a vengeance. Better go, i only have half an hour left before my show comes on and i have about 800 stories in my RSS feeds to read. Twilight is less than 20 days away from premiering in the states and the twi-hards are going post crazy.

1 comments:

Aurora November 20, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

where have you been? post more please, i enjoy reading them!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP